Magnetic Healing Collar for Pets
Magnetic Healing Collar
What could be better than supplying a product to facilitate natural healing than seeing the difference it makes for our furry friends? If you’ve ever cared for a dog or cat suffering from joint pain, you’ll know how difficult minor movements can be for them. Help your pet improve their quality of life and get their spark back with a specially designed Bioflow® magnetic healing collar.
Signs You Should Invest in Pet Arthritis Products
Growing older is a natural part of every animal’s life that often comes with increased difficulty in getting around. Here’s why it may be time to explore products to support your ageing pet:
- A lack of mobility and more time spent in one position or sleeping may be the most noticeable symptom of arthritis developing in your pet. Painful and inflamed joints in the legs, hips and spine will severely impact their ability to walk, run or stand for lengthy periods.
- A stiff pet is a grumpy pet. Your pet may begin displaying less enthusiasm to be active or isolate themselves to be undisturbed, spending minimal time with the family.
- A continuation of the above symptoms may eventually lead to your pet not eating regularly, which may cause further degeneration in the muscles and mental functioning. This is a sure sign that immediate medical treatment is required.
Benefits of Magnetic Healing Collars
Learn what makes this product incredibly effective for treating joint pain:
- Fewer drugs. Our BioFlow ® pet collar has the potential to replace the use of ingestible medication to treat common joint issues. Our built-in neodymium magnet is developed for our one-of-a-kind Central Reverse Polarity (CRP) method. It increases blood flow in different directions targeting the affected areas to promote faster healing. This means less unpleasant side-effects like drowsiness or indigestion consumables and more time to enjoy their favourite activities.
- This product has been designed with high-quality, adjustable materials for a comfortable, snug fit while your pet goes about its daily routine. The dog collars are available in a range of colours, including: olive green, yellow, monochrome, red and blue, to fit large or small breeds. Cats can wear a soft collar made from Lycra-covered rubber with a bell. We use only the best fibres to manufacture accessories that will be long-lasting and safe for your animals.
- Non-invasive. We understand how challenging it can be to administer medication to your pets. This unique product eliminates the need to deal with any resistant behaviour – simply slip and clip the collar around your pet’s neck for full effect.
Though it may look like any other collar, this one comes equipped with powerful healing technology. Our magnetic animal products have been designed for ease and comfort to give your pet the best care as they deal with common age-related issues.